Monday 4 April 2011

W1D1 --- Week 1, Day 1

6:30am – So far o.k. This morning’s breakfast consisted of Cheerios and 2% milk. My goal is to eventually move to 1% milk. Don’t even mention skim….blah, puke, gag, gross.  It’s like drinking white harbour water. Disgusting.
I have coconut milk but the thought of coconut cheerios was a little nasty. Breakfast didn’t count as vegan, but 1 point for vegetarian breakfast!  Yeah for me!  LOL
This is a far cry from the bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns that I typically have at work each morning.   Yeah for the new job too as there’s no cafeteria in this building.

** This should guarantee at least a pound or two weight loss this week right??
Come on, it better!!

7:00 am - Lunch is packed. Vegan soup, two clementines, a granola bar and pear. I’m happy, and we’re all on our way out the door for work.

7:20am – Disaster strikes. I’m on my way into the office when my lunch bag falls from my hands. I’ve just fed the sidewalk some, very yummy, vegan soup. FRIGGGGGGGGG!
I hate Mondays.

7:25 am – I’ve managed to salvage my fruit and granola bar. I’m really hoping my pear doesn’t end up tasting like beans.   I will head to Superstore at lunch and grab a crappy salad.  

10:19am – OMG, I’m friggin starving. Note to self ~ tomorrow eat many, many more Cheerios!  The clementines are gone, and so is the granola bar. The pear is really freaking me out though. What if I eat it and it takes like beans? Then I’m screwed til I go for lunch. But if I eat it and it doesn’t taste like beans then I’ve eaten it and I’ll be screwed until I go for lunch.  See the dilemma?? So I will wait until 11:00am to eat the pear. Seems like a reasonable compromise.

11:46am – I ate the pear, it was fine. But it did suffer a nasty bruise during its fall.

Off to the superstore to get some lunch…

No comments:

Post a Comment