Monday 23 May 2011

Week ? -- All good things come to an end...

I just realized today is the first day in 7 weeks that I have no assigned yoga mission for the week.  It was like waking up after your birthday or Christmas...and realizing you'll have to wait another full year before you get to do it again.  365 days!!!  Horrible!

I could go back to my old ways.....OR...I could come up with my own challenges! YEAH!

I was thinking I still feel like I work on acceptance, forgiveness, and probably patience too.  Heck, my list could go on and on...hmm, I should actually make a list.

Week 8 - Acceptance (my hubby is officially home for good so there will be an interesting period of interruption to the flow of the household)
Week 9 - Forgiveness (uhh...see Week 8, hubby is home. There WILL be a fight of some sort)
Week 10 - Forgiveness (this topic may need two weeks)
Week 11 - Patience (see Week 8 AND 9/10...)
Week 12 - Team work!
Week 13 - Organization (kids are getting ready to go to PEI, & we are going to NYC!!!)

I can't mentally commit to much longer than that...my brain functions in short bursts only!

That's my plan and we'll see if I can stick to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment