Saturday 4 June 2011

Can We Play a Little Game?

So I can see a little map of which countries my readers are from. I must admit that it's both very exciting and a little stressful all at the same time.  While I thoroughly enjoy writing this blog sometimes I'm convinced it's really only my mom who reads it!! LOL  Ok, well I know there are a few more but I often find myself telling my inner me that it's more of a pity read.   My inner voices should get some therapy!!

But really, it's very fascinating to me how my little post on Facebook can travel half way across the world and it that somehow we have this little blog in common now.  I get giddy like a little school girl when I see a new place show up on my list. I know absolutely NOBODY in any of these places so who are they and how did they find this blog? 

Who are you?.... mysterious little readers!!  I am very curious!! Please say hi, or leave a comment, even if it's just your name (real or fake...I won't judge).

I would also like to perform a little experiment...how many countries can we spread this blog through? My son thinks my blog is **WHATEVER, rolls eyes** but when I told him I had readers from Germany somehow I became slightly cooler (I know, I know...how can I possibly get cooler??).

So far I have:

Canada - that's obvious.  Hello/Bonjour Eh!
USA -- Hello/Hola
UK  -- ALLO (believe me, I'm doing my best accent!!)
Germany - Wie geht es dir? (thank you copy & paste!)
France - Bonjour!! Je mappel Wendy...horrible I know.  French Immersion til Gr 8.
Singapore - Hai...yikes I hope that's right, so many languages!
Barbados - Whaloss!  (I'm not so sure about this one...it means oh my goodness, or so google says anyway)
Denmark - Hej

It would be lovely to rub it in my son's face that I have a reader from "Another cool spot".  So come on!! Help me get Australia and I'm sure I can at least get him to admit that I'm not a complete 'epic fail'.  Just copy/paste the webpage and send it to your foreign friends! LOL

G'day Mate!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Wendy! It is kinda cool that people read these from all around the globe, and I am sure with some of the "serious" blogs you have written you have helped other people deal with the same issues you have. I love reading them..........even though I am your mommy. But if I lived in Tahiti(lol) I would read them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Austria & Brazil!!!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete