Tuesday 27 March 2012

Why So Blue?

Like my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pigeon-Pose-Emotions/230206560392271

The weather in the Maritimes is always unpredictable.  It's even more unpredictable if you don't actually pay attention to the weather forecast.  I am a true-blue flip flops girl. I wear them until my feet turn blue in the winter, I've pushed it til December before. It's pure withdrawal symptoms thru January and February...but by March I just can't stand it anymore....the feet must come out!!

So this morning I wake up, all excited to put on my new pair of 1980's blue pants, new black top and my new pair of flip flops.  Of course, I never checked the weather so when I went to leave the house I immediately froze and did a complete 180 back to the house.  It was freezing!! 

So I grab a sweater, and ditch the flip flops for my Uggs and dash out the door.  It's not til I'm about to run in to Tim's that I realized I have blue pants, and now a blue sweater on. Lovely...they don't even match.  So I reach into the back seat to grab my jacket (that was left in the car from the night before because it was NICE yesterday)....and holy crap.....it's my BLUE jacket.  What is wrong with me?!  I went from all cute and new....to blue, blue, blue. 

I sulked all day, felt like a smurf or maybe the newest member of Blue Man Group.  Such a waste of new pants...

My friends picked on me, there were emails and FB posts about it. It was a definite loser day.



If you remember, I also had a day of being Elmo >>>>>>>>
http://pigeonposeemotions.blogspot.ca/2011/05/la-la-la-la-elmos-world.html

I feel like I'm turning into a cartoon character....what next? Lisa Simpson? Dora The Explorer??  I know I don't have enough luck to be Jessica Rabbit...

Next time you're feeling blue just let a smile begin,
Happy things will come to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment