Wednesday 9 May 2012

Week 2 - Day 2 - Chatterbox

In order...questions asked by my son in the span of an hour, while watching Survivor...which really took an hour and a half or more because I kept pausing the show to actively listen....OH YEAH!! Active listening was full on tonight!!!

If you know there is something wrong with a roulette table is it still ok to use it?
Hey Mom, how many people are in your Survivor pool at work?
Who holds the money?
What's card-counting mean?
What actually made the Titanic sink?
Blackjacks easy, how do you make money off that?
Did you know it takes like 6 hours to make a roulette board?
(Someone watched "How It's Made" today)
You can put your elbows on a roulette board, and your glass on it, but not your purse.
Did you see the CSI episode when they were trying to get the poker chips.
Did they have returning players on Survivor this time?
Algebra is so confusing, when will I ever need it?
What's a geothermal heatpump?
How do you cool something with a heat pump???
Did you see the Harry Potter movie with the unicorn?
Did you see the guy by the sportsplex riding his unicycle?
Why wouldn't he just buy a bike?
Do you know why America got Alaska?

And those are just the ones I caught...He has literally been talking, pretty much non-stop, since 9pm.  It's almost 11pm....there's no end in sight.   Bedtime...yes please.

And that is why I have nothing intelligent to write about tonight (or most nights for that matter)...I am mentally drained. I wouldn't change it for the world, it's good entertainment but somedays I wonder if he needs medication...then I realize it's probably just me that needs it...

1 comment:

  1. Why wouldn't he just buy a bike? ... Still laughing! love it!

    Shona

    ReplyDelete